eLock USB Lockdown
Open USB ports expose computers, servers and corporate networks to numerous security threats. HSL eLock offers a comprehensive security solution for USB lockdown and control.
eLock solution highlights
- Secure all computer and server USB ports from unauthorized use.
- Combined hardware (physical) and software security means.
- Mechanically lock USB ports to prevent insertion of USB devices during work and boot time.
- Allow only USB keyboard and mouse through a secure hardcoded USB filter.
- Whitelist USB devices to support the usage of administrator-approved USB devices other than keyboards / mouse.
eLock solution components
- eLock USB Plug: A mechanical USB port cup that physically locks individual USB ports. Equipped with an internal authentication chip which allows associating it to an alerting system.
- eLock Metal Plate Extension: A metal plate with which multiple USB ports can be blocked using a single USB Plug.
- eLock USB HID Filter: A device that allows secure connection of USB keyboard and mouse. The eLock USB HID Filter blocks all USB traffic except standard keyboard and mouse. Equipped with an internal authentication chip.
- eLock USB Configurable Filter: A device which allows secure connection of two administrator-approved USB devices based on VID/PID characteristics. Equipped with an internal authentication chip.
New!!! Compliant with NIAP Common Criteria PP4.0 Certification