Audio & Video Distribution
The need to distance computers from user interaction area is quite common. HSL’s range of innovative AV (Audio/Visual) extenders is based on single-strand OM4 Fiber Optic cables, designed for highest signal quality transmission, reliability and ease of use.
The need to distance computers from user interaction area arises many times in secure organizations. The computers are stored safely in a remote air-conditioned server room so they cannot be tampered with.
In addition, rising popularity of 4K UHD displays/TVs raises the need for high quality extension solutions distancing video source from display area. The use of high quality AV extenders provide a smooth user experience for distances as long as 1 km.
HSL range of innovative AV (Audio/Visual) extenders are based on single-strand OM4 Fiber Optic cables. They are designed for highest signal quality transmission, reliability and ease of use.
Their small form factor, attractive pricing and low power consumption make them a perfect solution for applications such as secure meeting rooms, digital signage, public information systems, high profile electronic bill boards and actually any scenario that requires high quality Audio and Video distribution over long distances.
HSL Fiber Optic Extenders ensure interruption-free, point-to-point transmission of HD/UHD, DVI, IR, Serial, Ethernet, USB and Audio signals over distances as far as 1 km.
- Rich portfolio assuring single-solution deployment enterprise-wide
- Flexibility: easily removable and re-locatable products
- Fast installation time, plug & play operation
- Market-unique technologies such as 4K UHD video support
- Superb quality and reliability
- Green, Small form factor products, efficient power consumption
- High security features including:
- EAL4+ certification
- hardware-based optical data diodes isolation, no dependency on software
- Active anti tampering system with over 10 year operation cycle