HSL Employee Corona Tag
Watch how it works: https://youtu.be/O969mg30QZQ
- Accurate system to enable epidemiologic contact tracking for employees on job site.
- Smartphone applications are inefficient:
- Employer cannot enforce installation, usage and data sharing.
- Clear privacy violations. Unions would resist.
- Negative effect on phone battery.
- Not feasible for environments that do not allow mobile phones.
- Inaccurate distance measurements.
- Other Bluetooth tags are unusable.
- Future method to protect critical government and business in the next rounds of pandemic (COVID19 or new threats).
Protecting the Employees Privacy
- HSL Employee Corona Tag implementing a special scheme that provides the best protection for employees privacy.
- The tag Bluetooth radio is only used to measure the distance to other tags. It does not pair, receive or transmit data to any other device.
- The only time that data is being extracted is when authorized administrator uses special cable and software to extract events history from confirmed sick employee tag.
- Tags only record other tag numbers, exposure time and distance. No location, names or other private data.
- Information is kept only for the last two weeks.