- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a hands-on software engineer
- Experience with Software Architecture Design
- Experience in developing various desktop applications and UIs
- Good knowledge of C++ (language and object-oriented concepts)
- Good knowledge of QT framework (Using QT in Visual Studio environment)
- Master in C# and .NET Framework environment using Visual Studio
- Master in GUI development using WinForms
- Master in object-oriented concepts, design patterns (MVP/MVC, MVVM, etc.)
- Knowledge in Windows low level: USB, TCP/IP etc.
- Multi-threaded programming, knowledge to write responsive UI using .NET
- Knowledge in Android Apps (Java, Android Studio)
- Knowledge of Git and GitLab.